CTE Resource Center - Verso - Early Childhood, Education, and Services II Task 965916592
Examine aspects of management within an industry/organization.
Examination should include
- impact of the organization’s structure and culture on operations
- process for accomplishing goals, using available human, natural, technology, and capital resources
- ways of ensuring open communication channels
- ways of enabling workers to fulfill their responsibilities
- evaluation of workers’ performance
- provision of training and job-growth opportunities to workers
- assurance of worker equity, access, and safety
- resolution of conflicts
- performance of employment functions (e.g., recruiting, hiring, retaining, discharging).
- What opportunities and/or activities can provide experience in management?
- What are your personal characteristics, habits, and activities that would be helpful in a professional management position?
Other Related Standards
Suggested Learning Activities
Management: The Importance of Achieving Customer Satisfaction
Objective: Explain the importance of achieving and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Materials: Worksheets for each student:
Management: The Importance of Internal and External Customer Service