Demonstrate a variety of teaching methods to support each child’s learning needs.
DefinitionDemonstration should include applying program goals and learning objectives to a variety of teaching methods, so that content delivery considers the learning needs of each child in the class.
- What are different learning styles?
- What are teaching methods that can be used in the classroom?
- What criteria should be used to select teaching methods?
- How is a child's learning style identified?
- What should be done to ensure a variety of teaching methods are available to accommodate each child's learning style?
- What skills do early education professionals need to implement a variety of teaching methods in instruction?
- What standards should be used to select teaching methods?
- What are the consequences of using a variety of teaching methods in instruction?
- What resources are needed to provide a variety of teaching methods?
- How should early education professionals implement the teaching methods to ensure that children's needs are met?
Other Related Standards
FCCLA National Programs
A Better You
Working on Working
FCCLA: STAR Events (2019)
Check the national website for Skill Events
Check the national website for online events
Early Childhood Education
Focus on Children
National Programs in Action
Teach and Train
National Standards for Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Demonstrate a variety of teaching methods to meet individual needs of learners.