Demonstrate a variety of teaching methods to support each child’s learning needs.
DefinitionDemonstration should include applying program goals and learning objectives to a variety of teaching methods, so that content delivery considers the learning needs of each child in the class.
- What are different learning styles?
- What are teaching methods that can be used in the classroom?
- What criteria should be used to select teaching methods?
- How is a child's learning style identified?
- What should be done to ensure a variety of teaching methods are available to accommodate each child's learning style?
- What skills do early education professionals need to implement a variety of teaching methods in instruction?
- What standards should be used to select teaching methods?
- What are the consequences of using a variety of teaching methods in instruction?
- What resources are needed to provide a variety of teaching methods?
- How should early education professionals implement the teaching methods to ensure that children's needs are met?
Other Related Standards
FCCLA National Programs
Power of One: A Better You
Power of One: Family Ties
Power of One: Working on Working
FCCLA: STAR Events (2019)
Early Childhood Education
Focus on Children
National Programs in Action
Teach and Train
National Standards for Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Demonstrate a variety of teaching methods to meet individual needs of learners.