Complete a self-assessment to identify personal assets.
DefinitionCompletion includes exploring personal interests and skills through various assessments.
- What are personal assets?
- What characteristics and skills help childcare workers obtain employment?
- What characteristics and skills help childcare workers advance in a job?
- What characteristics and skills help childcare professionals relate to children and parents?
- How can one determine personal assets?
- Why is it also important to recognize personal weaknesses?
- What leadership skills and techniques are necessary in dealing with children, parents, the community, and colleagues?
- What are the actions and behaviors that demonstrate a strong work ethic? What can one learn about oneself through self-evaluation?
Other Related Standards
FCCLA National Programs
A Better You
Working on Working
FCCLA: STAR Events (2019)
Check the national website for Skill Events
Check the national website for online events
National Programs in Action
National Standards for Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Analyze career paths within early childhood, education, and related services.
Create an employment portfolio to communicate education and early childhood knowledge and skills.