Prepare a variety of quick breads.
Preparation should include chemical-leavened products.
- What leavening agents are used in quick breads?
- What mixing methods are used in the production of quick breads?
- How can proper procedures and techniques for chemical-leavened products be communicated to employees?
- Why is it important to troubleshoot while preparing a variety of quick breads?
- What steps are needed to produce various quick breads?
- Who determines what type of quick breads are prepared?
Other Related Standards
FCCLA National Programs
Career Connection: My Career
Career Connection: My Life
Career Connection: My Path
Career Connection: My Skills
Power of One: A Better You
Power of One: Working on Working
FCCLA: STAR Events (2019)
Check the national FCCLA portal.
National Standards for Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Prepare breads, baked goods, and desserts using safe handling and professional preparation techniques.