Prepare a variety of baked goods, using laminated products.
Preparation should include making and using laminated dough to create croissants, Danish, and puff pastries.
- What are laminated products?
- What types of laminated dough may be purchased?
- What resources can be used to identify laminated products?
- How can technology help one decide the best procedure to ensure the desired end product?
- How can proper procedures and techniques for laminated products be communicated to employees?
- Who determines what laminated products to use?
- How can the importance of organization and proper handling be emphasized to employees?
- Who determines the cost effectiveness of making or purchasing laminated dough?
- What factors should be considered in the decision to make or purchase laminated dough?
Other Related Standards
FCCLA National Programs
Career Connection: My Career
Career Connection: My Life
Career Connection: My Path
Career Connection: My Skills
Power of One: A Better You
Power of One: Working on Working
FCCLA: STAR Events (2019)
Check the national FCCLA portal.
National Standards for Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Prepare breads, baked goods, and desserts using safe handling and professional preparation techniques.