Store equipment used in production.
Storage should be done in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Why is it important to lock and secure equipment?
- Why is it important to have proper storage for equipment?
- Why is it important for stored equipment to be clean and organized?
- What specifications are needed from the manufacturer?
- Who is responsible for properly storing the equipment after using it?
- Who is responsible for securing the facility's storage areas?
- What are some possible financial consequences to the facility of improper storage of equipment?
Other Related Standards
FCCLA National Programs
Career Connection: My Career
Career Connection: My Life
Career Connection: My Path
Career Connection: My Skills
Power of One: A Better You
Power of One: Working on Working
FCCLA: STAR Events (2019)
Check the national FCCLA portal.
Hospitality, Tourism, and Recreation
National Standards for Family and Consumer Sciences Education
Demonstrate industry standards in selecting, using, and maintaining food production and food service equipment.