List strategies for preventing identity theft.
List should include
- keeping personal documents/information safe and private/secure
- analyzing risks associated with online shopping/online credit card use
- using identity theft companies/services (e.g., LifeLock).
- How can you prevent identity theft?
- Where can you keep personal documents and information so they are safe and secure?
- What are risky behaviors that may invite identity theft?
- Who should you contact if you are a victim of identity theft?
- How can you communicate with financial institutions on the phone or online to prevent the sharing of personal information?
- What are the risks associated with shopping online?
- How can you minimize your risk of identity theft?
- How can you teach your family about the risks associated with identity theft?
- How can you assert your rights as a consumer/individual to help prevent identity theft?
- How can you create a management system to keep personal documents secure?
- How can you securely manage private passwords for online services?
- Who should have access to your personal information?