Describe the effects of identity theft.
Description should include
- your rights as a victim of identity theft
- your responsibilities as a consumer to prevent identity theft
- the financial cost associated with identity theft
- the time cost associated with identity theft.
- How does identity theft affect us all?
- What are the costs associated with identity theft?
- What services are available to help victims of identity theft?
- Who should you contact if you believe you are a victim of identity theft?
- Where can you read about your rights as a victim of identity theft?
- What steps can you take to minimize your risk of identity theft?
- What steps should you follow in order to resolve an issue related to identity theft?
- How can identity theft affect an entire family?
- What records should you keep to protect yourself from identity theft?
- How can you use the management process to minimize the time cost associated with identity theft?
- What services can you use to help navigate the process of resolving an identity theft issue?