List support systems that provide services for parents and families.
List should include
- community resources
- social services resources
- government resources
- medical resources
- familial resources
- How can parents locate support systems that provide services for parents and families?
- What types of support systems would parents and families need?
- Why may families be reluctant to seek outside professional support?
- How can support systems assist parents and families?
- How can parents communicate their needs to a support system?
- How can we use communication to evaluate support systems and identify the best resource for the parents/family needs?
- What skills would parents need to work collaboratively with the support system?
- How do parents know if the support system is effective?
- How might this support system impact the family? The community?
- Why is it important for parents and families to use support systems?
- How do parents support developmental well-being with the support system?
- What training and resources are available through the support system?