Identify roles and responsibilities of parenting.
Identification should include
- parenting styles
- disciplinary styles
- physical and emotional caretaking
- workplace restraints.
- What are the functions of the family?
- What effects do parents have on children and society?
- What factors should couples evaluate to determine if parenting is for them?
- What would be included in a job description for parents?
- What do parents need to know to be nurturing parents?
- What are the rewards of being a parent?
- What are parents' responsibilities to their children?
- Why is a child’s need for love considered the most important need?
- Why is moral development important for children?
- How can parents meet their child’s needs?
- How can parents deal with stress?
- What actions can parents take to maintain their good health?