List strategies for promoting growth and development.
List should include
- prenatal care
- family resources
- early childhood education
- community resources
- well-child doctor visits.
- Why is prenatal care important?
- What happens if the mother does not have access to prenatal care?
- Why are childhood immunizations important?
- How do emotional factors affect communication?
- What processes are needed to establish respectful communication?
- How is nurturing related to children’s compliance with their parents’ expectations?
- How can parents add intellectual and social stimulation to their nurturing tasks?
- How are the types of development (physical, intellectual, emotional, and social) interrelated?
- How can parents make the most of their child’s playtime?
- What activities can the parent use to develop the child’s gross-motor skills? Fine motor skills?
- How does providing structure and setting limits for children help parents with separation anxiety, dawdling, and tantrums?