CTE Resource Center - Verso - Digital and Social Media Marketing Task 571129777
Identify the role of customer relationship management (CRM) and database management in acquiring and retaining customers.
Identification should include
and the roles of each in acquiring and retaining customers.
- defining customer relationship management (CRM)
- identifying types of database management
- exploring tools used in database management
- discussing current methods of customer acquisition and retention
- Why is database management important?
- Why do companies protect consumers’ information?
- What is the best way to acquire customers?
- What are the consequences of poor database management? Why?
Other Related Standards
National MBAResearch Standards-Business Administration
Understand the nature of customer relationship management to show its contributions to a company.
National MBAResearch Standards-Marketing
Understand data-collection methods to evaluate their appropriateness for the research problem/issue.
Understand sales processes and techniques to enhance customer relationships and to increase the likelihood of making sales.