CTE Resource Center - Verso - Digital and Social Media Marketing Task 399027957
Establish goals and objectives for a website.
Establishing goals and objectives involves selecting the major characteristics and purposes desired that meet the following criteria:
- Appeal to the target audience
- Elicit a measurable response from the target audience
- Be informative and/or promotional in nature
- Be easy for visitors to navigate and use
- Be secure in the transmission and storage of data
- What is the difference between a goal and an objective for a website?
- What considerations should be taken when determining the goals of a website?
- What considerations should be taken when determining the objectives of a website?
- How does one write SMART (i.e., specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely) goals and objectives for a website? What are some examples of these?
- How does a business determine if their goals and objectives were met?
Other Related Standards
National MBAResearch Standards-Marketing
Develop marketing strategies to guide marketing tactics.
Employ marketing-information to plan marketing activities.