CTE Resource Center - Verso - Digital and Social Media Marketing Task 399027956
Describe the purposes of an online presence.
Description should include the following purposes:
- To describe what it means to have an online presence
- To provide information about why keywords are important and how to choose the best keywords
- To present information about the business
- To gather and analyze data
- To transact online sales
- To build and manage relationships with customers and other businesses
- To attract new and continuing customers
- To provide services, such as interactive or customized services for customers
- To recruit employees
- To increase traffic
- What does it mean to have an online presence?
- Can a business have an online presence and not be active on the internet?
- When developing a website, why is it important to first establish a site schematic?
- When is it important that users have the ability to search within the site? Explain.
- How does a business enhance its web presence to boost exposure, reputation, and to market itself online?
- Why are keywords important?
Other Related Standards
National MBAResearch Standards-Marketing
Develop marketing strategies to guide marketing tactics.