CTE Resource Center - Verso - Digital and Social Media Marketing Task 1041060696
Demonstrate strategies in brand management.
Demonstration should include
- defining goals and objectives
- integrating branding strategies across the business organization
- following established policies and procedures
- adhering to principles of brand management and loyalty
- utilizing analytics
- understanding the relationship between image/perception and brand.
- What is brand management?
- Why is brand management a necessary component of digital and social media marketing?
- How does an established brand evolve? How does a company adapt its product line within an established brand?
- How does one evaluate the effectiveness of brand management?
Other Related Standards
National MBAResearch Standards-Business Administration
Reinforce company's image to exhibit the company's brand promise.
National MBAResearch Standards-Marketing
Develop marketing strategies to guide marketing tactics.
Position company to acquire desired business image.
Position products/services to acquire desired business image.