CTE Resource Center - Verso - Digital and Social Media Marketing Task 1041060695
Identify the importance of building a brand.
Identification should include the role a brand plays in an organization:
- Builds product recognition
- Creates customer loyalty
- Guides business decisions
- Establishes an image
- Offers a standard of quality and consistency
- Differentiates products from their competitors
- Capitalizes on brand exposure
- Adds value to the product
- Applies branding across digital platforms
- Applies rebranding
- What are the characteristics of effective brand names?
- What does a brand say about a particular company?
- Why is customer loyalty important to a brand?
- How does branding add value to a product?
- Choose a brand. What are the strengths and weaknesses of that brand?
Other Related Standards
National MBAResearch Standards-Business Administration
Reinforce company's image to exhibit the company's brand promise.
National MBAResearch Standards-Marketing
Position company to acquire desired business image.
Position products/services to acquire desired business image.