Service a carburetor and/or fuel injection system.
DefinitionService should include
- adjustment (if applicable)
- replacement of parts
- What are some visual or operational signs exhibited by a carburetor that would require it to be serviced?
- What are some considerations to keep in mind, before servicing the carburetor or fuel injection system?
- Why would a technician remove the carburetor from the engine to service it?
- Why are extra components placed in carburetor rebuild kits, which may not be needed, for a carburetor in need of repair?
Other Related Standards
Common Career Technical Core
Service and repair AFNR mechanical equipment and power systems.