CTE Resource Center - Verso - Small Engine Repair Task 1325973997
Test a battery.
Test should include
according to industry safety regulations, manufacturer's specifications, and instructor guidelines.
- checking case for damage or leaks
- using proper testing equipment
- using a hydrometer/measuring specific gravity
- using a load tester/measuring voltage and under load
- What diagnostic tools should be used to test a battery?
- What safety precautions should be taken when testing/charging a battery?
- How does a battery lose its charge?
- What is the function of the alternator?