CTE Resource Center - Verso - Applied Agricultural Concepts Task 237773810
Install an electrical fixture.
Installation should include
- selecting a fixture
- using installation tools and equipment
- connecting fixtures in accordance with the NEC and available wiring diagram(s)
- testing for proper installation and use.
- What precautions should be taken prior to the installation of an electrical fixture?
- How does one determine the successful installation of an electrical fixture?
- What factors affect the proper connection of electrical fixtures?