CTE Resource Center - Verso - Applied Agricultural Concepts Task 10182863
Demonstrate electrical shock emergency procedures.
Demonstration should include
- recognizing symptoms
- following emergency procedures and first-aid steps for electrical shock
- preventing further shock or injuries
- evaluating the cause of initial shock.
- How would one determine whether a person has suffered an electrical shock?
- Why should one disconnect the electrical power prior to administering first aid?
- What are some causes of electrical shock?