CTE Resource Center - Verso - Applied Agricultural Concepts Task 10182737
Interpret a meat product label.
Interpretation should include
- identifying components of a meat product label
- describing implications of meat product ingredients
- describing country of origin labeling
- describing common additives to meat products and their effects
- identifying voluntary information on a meat label.
- What is included in a meat product label?
- Why are additives included in meat products?
- Why is it important to know the country of origin for meat products?
- What voluntary information can be placed on a meat product label to add value?