CTE Resource Center - Verso - Small Engine Repair Task 918605306
Evaluate system operation.
Evaluation should include
- ensuring battery cables are connected
- checking for damaged cables and corrosion
- checking voltage
- checking battery fluid level
- checking for case damage
- cleaning battery terminals.
- Why is it important to have the correct battery fluid level?
- Why is it important to check battery cables for a loose connection?
- What is the specific gravity reading for a fully charged battery?
- What is the procedure for cleaning battery terminals?