CTE Resource Center - Verso - Agricultural Production Technology Task 365310750
Calculate a bill of materials.
Calculation should include
- selecting a project
- determining all items/materials needed to construct the project
- determining each component needed
- item or part name
- number of pieces
- type of material
- size of pieces (e.g. dimensions of structural metal and lumber)
- description of parts
- board feet calculation
- unit cost
- total component cost
- determining total cost of project using the bill of materials.
- What is a bill of materials?
- What factors should be considered when selecting materials, hardware, and supplies?
- How can the cost of a project be determined using a price sheet or current pricing of materials?
- What is the actual cost of the project?