CTE Resource Center - Verso - Agricultural Production Technology Task 365310744
Demonstrate the safe use of fire-protection equipment.
Demonstration should include
- types of fires encountered in the agricultural science and mechanics field (i.e., Class A, B, C, and D)
- appropriate types of extinguishers to use with each fire
- hazards and the precautions associated with each
- fire emergency procedures that follow government regulations and instructor’s guidelines.
- What are the types of fire extinguishers?
- What type of fire extinguisher is appropriate for each class of fire?
- What procedure should students follow in case of an emergency or accident?