Explain the NASM-CPT credential.
DefinitionExplanation should include
- CPT examination
- registration for examination
- age requirement
- cost of the exam
- study guides
- practice test
- continuing education credits
- How many questions are on the CPT examination?
- How many times can you take the exam?
- How soon can you retake the exam if you do not pass it?
- What must be done to maintain certification?
- In what industries can you obtain employment?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will analyze, evaluate, synthesize, and organize information from a variety of credible resources to produce a research product.
- Frame, analyze, and synthesize information to solve problems, answer questions, and generate new knowledge.
- Analyze information gathered from diverse sources by identifying misconceptions, main and supporting ideas, conflicting information, point of view, or bias.
- Critically evaluate the accuracy, quality, and validity of the information.
- Cite sources for both quoted and paraphrased ideas using a standard method of documentation, such as that of the Modern Language Association (MLA) or the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Define the meaning and consequences of plagiarism and follow ethical and legal guidelines for gathering and using information.
- Demonstrate ethical use of the Internet.