CTE Resource Center - Verso - Sports Medicine II Task 733922415
Design programs for each phase of training.
Design should include
- muscular endurance
- maximal strength
- How do the acute training variables differ with respect to each of the phases?
- What is the relative percent intensity for a client beginning the stabilization phase, the strength endurance phase, and the hypertrophy phase?
- What are specific exercises for each phase of the exercise program?
- How can you modify specific exercises for progression or regression of the exercise program?
Other Related Standards
NASM-Certified Personal Trainer
Chapter 14 Integrated Program Design and the Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT™) Model
- Define and describe the acute training variables within the Optimum Performance Training (OPT™) model.
- Describe the phases within the OPT model.
- Design programs for each phase of training.