Improve keyboarding techniques.
Techniques should include
- positioning the body properly
- positioning the feet properly
- using proper wrist and finger position
- keyboarding by touch and without pauses
- spacing quickly and properly
- using shift keys properly
- using the mouse efficiently
- keeping fingers curved and upright over keys
- keeping eyes on copy
- entering data by touch at a progressive speed and with progressive accuracy.
For students with disabilities that inhibit attainment of the touch system, instructional modifications should be made as deemed necessary.