CTE Resource Center - Verso - Office Specialist II--Preparation Task 1143522095
Making copies involves
- setting controls
- selecting copy features, such as duplex, collating, stapling, double-sided, reduction, color
- making quality copies--centered, appropriate lightness/darkness of print, background clear of markings
- varying the lightness or darkness of the copy when copying to and from a colored paper
- determining which paper trays to use for colored or different sizes of paper
- following manufacturer's steps to clear paper jams.
Other Related Standards
FBLA Competitive Events and Activities Areas
Business Skills and Knowledge
Introduction to Business Procedures
Introduction to Information Technology
NBEA Achievement Standards for Information Technology
Identify common tasks performed by information technology workers.