Identify the data object model for the program language.
DefinitionIdentification should include the following concepts:
- The data object model is the data-binding model that exists between a programming language and multiple databases.
- The data object model eliminates the need to write different code for various database platforms.
- The data object model is different for various languages.
- Programming languages correlated to their associated data object models include but are not limited to
- Visual Basic .NET—ADO.NET
- Flash ActionScript—AJAX
- Open source languages—ODB, ODBC
Related Standards of Learning
The student will design and apply computer programs to solve practical problems in mathematics arising from business and applications in mathematics.
The student will design, write, document, test, and debug, a computer program.