Code a program to interfaces, relying on abstraction and polymorphism.
DefinitionCoding should include
- creating one or more interfaces
- providing an implementation (a concrete class) for one or more interfaces
- demonstrating polymorphism by relying on interfaces rather than concrete implementations.
Related Standards of Learning
The student will solve
- absolute value linear equations and inequalities;
- quadratic equations over the set of complex numbers;
- equations containing rational algebraic expressions; and
- equations containing radical expressions.
The student will design and apply computer programs to solve practical problems in mathematics arising from business and applications in mathematics.
The student will design, write, document, test, and debug, a computer program.