Determine the programming languages used to create mobile applications.
DefinitionDetermination should include selecting the appropriate language for the mobile device:
- Visual Basic .NET—includes emulator for most smart devices
- SDK (software development kit)—available from most manufacturers or software developers
- Flash Lite—to create Flash applications for smart devices
- Objective-C and Mac platform—for smart devices, such as iPhone, iPod touch
- Android, Java, and the Android SDK—for mobile development
Related Standards of Learning
The student will design and apply computer programs to solve practical problems in mathematics arising from business and applications in mathematics.