Code a program that uses looping structures, conditional structures, and sequential control structures.
DefinitionCoding should include
- looping structures, such as
- For/For Next loop
- While loop
- Do loop
- Do Until loop
- Do While loop
- Nested loop
- conditional structures, such as
- If, If/Else, Else/If
- Switch or Case
- sequential control structures, such as
Related Standards of Learning
The student will solve
- absolute value linear equations and inequalities;
- quadratic equations over the set of complex numbers;
- equations containing rational algebraic expressions; and
- equations containing radical expressions.
The student will design and apply computer programs to solve practical problems in mathematics arising from business and applications in mathematics.
The student will implement conditional statements that include “if/then” statements, “if/then/else” statements, case statements, and Boolean logic.
The student will implement various mechanisms for performing iteration with an algorithm
The student will select and implement appropriate data structures, including arrays (one- and/or two-dimensional) and objects.