Describe the Web application publishing process.
DefinitionDescription should include
- Web server ID and password
- Web server FTP/SFTP URL
- software used to publish (e.g., Dreamweaver, Core FTP LE, FireFTP, Expression, FileZilla)
- acquisition of server space
- domain name registration and configuration
- ability to test in a Web server environment.
Related Standards of Learning
The student will design and apply computer programs to solve practical problems in mathematics arising from business and applications in mathematics.
The student will design, write, document, test, and debug, a computer program.
Other Related Standards
FBLA Competitive Events and Activities Areas
Computer Game & Simulation Programming
Desktop Application Programming
Mobile Application Development
Web Site Design
The topic for this event changes from year to year. The annual topic may or may not correlate with this particular course. Please refer to the current Virginia FBLA State Handbook.