Describe the development environment for a specific programming language.
DefinitionDescription should include
- naming the system software
- opening the development environment
- navigating the environment windows
- creating a new program or modifying an existing program
- saving the program
- exiting the system environment.
Other Related Standards
FBLA Competitive Events and Activities Areas
Computer Game & Simulation Programming
Computer Problem Solving
Desktop Application Programming
Introduction to Information Technology
Management Information Systems
The topic for this event changes from year to year. The annual topic may or may not correlate with this particular course. Please refer to the current Virginia FBLA State Handbook.