Proofread and edit an advanced website.
DefinitionTask performance should include
- proofreading and editing content for accuracy, clarity, and correctness
- reviewing pages for desired formatting and layout
- validating code for compliance
- reviewing pages for functionality
- conducting user focus groups to evaluate user experience effectiveness.
Other Related Standards
FBLA Competitive Events and Activities Areas
Desktop Application Programming
Digital Video Production
Electronic Career Portfolio
Web Site Design
The topic for this event changes from year to year. The annual topic may or may not correlate with this particular course. Please refer to the current Virginia FBLA State Handbook.