CTE Resource Center - Verso - Design, Multimedia, and Web Technologies Task 260329242
Describe basic employment activities.
Description should include
- completion of a printed job application form with attention to completeness, correctness, and legibility
- completion of an online job application form addressing electronic-specific concerns, such as inclusion of keywords and attention to security issues
- interviewing techniques, including preparation, attire, and demeanor
- creation of an interview follow-up letter, with focus on format, content, and prompt delivery of letter
- evaluation of self-performance, including quality of work, achievement of goals, compliance with expectations, personal development plan, and effectiveness of communications
- resignation from a job, following accepted standards for method, timing, and delivery
- participation in an exit interview, including what and what not to say.
Other Related Standards
FBLA Competitive Events and Activities Areas