Describe methods and tools used in digital marketing.
DefinitionDescription should include
- registering with search engines
- identifying factors that detract from search engine optimization (SEO)
- investing in paid search advertising
- posting hyperlinks from other sites
- posting banner ads on other sites
- sending electronic group announcements
- promoting through social media
- launching content marketing and mailing lists
- using analytics to test effectiveness of advertising techniques.
Other Related Standards
FBLA Competitive Events and Activities Areas
Introduction to Information Technology
Web Site Design
The topic for this event changes from year to year. The annual topic may or may not correlate with this particular course. Please refer to the current Virginia FBLA State Handbook.