Identify criteria for evaluating self-performance.
Identification of criteria for evaluating self-performance may include rating specific aspects of job performance including the following:
- quality of work (as it relates to the requirements of the job)
- achievement of specific targets or goals
- administrative aspects of the job (budgeting, compliance with company procedures, submission of expense and/or other reports in a complete and timely manner, efficient use or resources)
- personal development plan
- communication (interacting in a positive manner with customers, supervisors, and team members and listening to and positively reacting to constructive feedback from supervisors)
- identification of aspects of the position’s expectations that could be cause for withdrawal from the application process.
Other Related Standards
Common Career Technical Core
Explore, develop and apply strategies for ensuring a successful business career.