Research and organize information for a Web site.
Research and organization should be done by
- choosing content—information to be provided on the Web site
- creating a folder and file structure to organize the site content
- documenting data when necessary
- determining the method with which users will search for content
- setting up the home page as an index
- maximizing the effects of design and format
- using appropriate graphics
- sketching, outlining, and drafting pages.
Other Related Standards
FBLA Competitive Events and Activities Areas
The topic for this event changes from year to year. The annual topic may or may not correlate with this particular course. Please refer to the current Virginia FBLA State Handbook.