Incorporate original/imported text, graphics, tables, charts, and audio/visual elements from a variety of sources.
Incorporation should be done by
- using copy/cut and paste to insert/import text, graphics, tables, and charts from a variety of software applications
- dragging a file of one type (e.g., HTML) from a file management interface and dropping it into a file of another type (e.g., word processing document, presentation)
- using a scanner to scan photographs and graphics
- using a digital camera to take digital photographs
- saving sound as WAV files
- inserting scanned images, digital photographs, and sound files
- downloading royalty-free graphics and sound clips from the Internet
- inserting downloaded graphics and sound clips.