Create a spreadsheet using advanced formatting features and graphics.
Creation should include
- opening a blank spreadsheet in the software program
- formatting rows and columns of the spreadsheet
- inputting and formatting data (e.g., as text, as numbers)
- saving the file.
Related Standards of Learning
History and Social Science
The student will demonstrate skills for historical thinking, geographical analysis, economic decision making, and responsible citizenship by
- planning inquiries by synthesizing information from diverse primary and secondary sources;
- analyzing how political and economic trends influence public policy, using demographic information and other data sources;
- comparing and contrasting historical, cultural, economic, and political perspectives;
- evaluating critically the quality, accuracy, and validity of information to determine misconceptions, fact and opinion, and bias;
- constructing informed, analytic arguments using evidence from multiple sources to introduce and support substantive and significant claims;
- explaining how cause-and-effect relationships impact political and economic events;
- taking knowledgeable, constructive action, individually and collaboratively, to address school, community, local, state, national, and global issues;
- using a decision-making model to analyze the costs and benefits of a specific choice, considering incentives and possible consequences;
- applying civic virtues and democratic principles to make collaborative decisions; and
- communicating conclusions orally and in writing to a wide range of audiences, using evidence from multiple sources and citing specific sources.