Identify criteria for evaluating self-performance.
Evaluating self-performance may include rating specific aspects of job performance such as
- quality of work (as it relates to the technical aspects of the job)
- achievement of specific targets or goals
- administrative aspects of the job (budgeting, compliance with company procedures, submission of expense and/or other reports in a complete and timely manner, efficient use of resources)
- personal development plan
- communication (keeping supervisors informed; interacting in a positive manner with customers, supervisors, and team members; listening to and positively reacting to constructive feedback from supervisors)
- identification of aspects of the position's expectations that could be cause for withdrawal from the application process.