Enhance a multimedia presentation with specialized features (e.g., color, transitions, animations, timings, backgrounds, graphics, charts, graphs).
Enhancements are made by using specialized features to increase the effectiveness of the presentation and should include planning by considering
- subject and audience when determining themes and visual effects (e.g., animation of objects, transitions between slides)
- readability of font styles and colors
- relevance of clip art and photos and their value vs. threat of distraction
- degree of support offered by charts and graphs in illustrating statistical data
- formatting of graphics and illustrations.
Other Related Standards
FBLA Competitive Events and Activities Areas
American Enterprise Project
Community Service Project
Digital Design & Promotion
Digital Video Production
Electronic Career Portfolio
Mobile Application Development
Partnership with Business Project
Public Service Announcement
Social Media Challenge
Web Site Design
The topic for this event changes from year to year. The annual topic may or may not correlate with this particular course. Please refer to the current Virginia FBLA State Handbook.