Identify security issues related to computer hardware, software, and data.
Identification should include a list of methods for preventing and consequences of dealing with
- theft of equipment or intellectual property
- loss or corruption of data through viruses
- unauthorized entry into the computer system
- accidental loss or corruption of data by a user or company
- loss or theft of private company or customer information.
Other Related Standards
Common Career Technical Core
Describe the use of computer forensics to prevent and solve information technology crimes and security breaches.
Recognize and analyze potential IT security threats to develop and maintain security requirements.