Use file management techniques.
DefinitionUse should include external storage device (i.e., USB) and online management tools (e.g., Google Drive).
Use should include techniques such as
- finding specified folders on the computer’s hard drive
- copying files from one location to another
- creating folders and moving a file from one folder to another
- using external storage devices to save/open work
- deleting files from a designated location
- accessing and emptying items from the Recycle Bin or Trash
- changing a file name
- opening a file from a designated location.