CTE Resource Center - Verso - Economics and Personal Finance Task 1346244618
Identify ways to make the cost of postsecondary education affordable.
Identification should include
- setting a budget for postsecondary education
- researching all schools that may meet a student’s academic and financial needs
- attending a two-year institution, then transferring to a four-year institution
- identifying courses in high school that can be used to “test out” of college-level courses
- seeking tuition discounts (e.g., parent went to the school, another sibling attends the same school)
- reducing housing costs
- working part time to pay for school
- buying used books or renting books
- identifying tax credits.
Other Related Standards
FBLA Competitive Events and Activities Areas
Banking and Financial Systems