Aerospace Technology II (8488/36 weeks)
|Suggested Grade Levels:||11–12|
|Prerequisites:||Aerospace Technology I (8487/36 weeks)|
Aerospace Technology II provides an advanced exploration of flight, space travel, and supporting technologies through a practical approach centered around problem solving. Students explore concepts in aircraft operations; aircraft design, flight safety, and maintenance; airport infrastructure; and small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS).
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Engineering and Technology
- Science and Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Logistics Planning and Management Services
- Transportation Operations
- Transportation Systems/Infrastructure Planning, Management and Regulation
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.