Engineering Analysis and Applications II (8451/36 weeks)
|Suggested Grade Levels:||10–12|
|Prerequisites:||Engineering Explorations I (8450/36 weeks)|
Engineering Analysis and Applications II is the second of a possible four-course sequence that will allow students to apply the engineering design process to areas of the designed world, explore ethics in a technological world, and examine engineering systems. Students will participate in STEM-based, hands-on projects as they communicate information through team-based presentations, proposals, and technical reports.
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Engineering and Technology
- Autodesk Certified User Examinations
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) Examination
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Manufacturing Technician Level I Certification Examination
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Pre-Engineering Certification Examinations
- Stratasys Additive Manufacturing Certification – Level 1 Examination
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.