Civil Engineering and Architecture (PLTW) (8430/36 weeks)
|Suggested Grade Levels:||11–12|
|Prerequisites:||Introduction to Engineering Design (PLTW) (8439/36 weeks)|
In this specialization course for Project Lead the Way (PLTW), students collaborate on both the development of community-based building and design projects and conceptual design for project presentations.
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Architecture and Construction
- Maintenance and Operations
- Government and Public Administration
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Engineering and Technology
- Science and Mathematics
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Design and Pre-Construction Assessment
- Engineering Technology Examination
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Pre-Engineering/Engineering Technology Assessment
- Project Lead the Way End-of-Course Assessments
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.