Design, Multimedia, and Web Technologies, Advanced (6633/18 weeks)
|Suggested Grade Levels:||10–12|
|Prerequisites:||Design, Multimedia, and Web Technologies (6630/36 weeks) or Design, Multimedia, and Web Technologies (6632/18 weeks)|
Students develop advanced skills for creating desktop-published, interactive multimedia, and Web-site projects. Students work with sophisticated hardware and software, applying skills to real-world projects.
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communications
- Audio and Video Technology and Film
- Journalism and Broadcasting
- Printing Technology
- Visual Arts
- Information Technology
- Information Support and Services
- Web and Digital Communications
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Engineering and Technology
18-week courses may qualify for state-board approved industry certification assessments based on a case-by-case approval from the state CTE Cluster specialist.
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.